Originally Posted by Benihana
1. Latos, Cueto and Bailey all finish with an ERA betwen 3.00 and 3.25
2. Mesoraco catches more games than Hanigan and finishes with almost 20 HR
3. Reds come very close to being the [first team ever?] to have every starter on the team finish with at least 20 HR
I see us coming up a bit shy on 3, but the fact that there's even a chance of that happening is crazy in today's game.
1) Choo has career year in GABP and hits 25 homers with .400+ OBP
2) Votto completes the staggering year he was on pace for before the knee injury. 1.100+ OPS
3) We crack the 100 win mark and stomp the Central once again