Originally Posted by reds1869
I'm going with none of the above. The beauty of these musicians' premature deaths is that they didn't live long enough to tarnish their own legacy.
I'll venture that already happened
1. Kurt Cobain - Not impressed with the hooks from their last CD
2. Freddy Mercury - Got too campy, too british, not enough rocking as the Sheer Heart Attack years
3. Jimmy Hendrix - Maybe the sleeper, while he was always a great player his song writing was just starting to blossom
4. Jim Morrison - Listen to American Prayer to remind yourself what a poor poet Jim could be
5. John Lennon - Anyone who lets Yoko take up tracks on their records is stealing money from the consumer