Originally Posted by coachpipe
Based on how Pete has treated me everytime ive met him is how im going to judge him as a person. At that Lunch we spent hours talking about our lives and his mistakes and mistakes ive made . So calling me delusional for actually sitting down and spending time with a guy before judging him based on his past is pretty unfair wouldnt you say? So With that said I have nothing bad to say about the man and I really look forward to the next time I see him. He hasnt been in the spot light in a long time and probably misses the fame. Some people dont like the celebrity status others do. I choose not to watch that show because I dont want to see how "dumb" he may act in front of a camera. I for one love his humor though, just as I love Tracy Jones' humor.
I'm calling you delusional because you choose to ignore mountains of facts based on one or two conversations with him. My uncle cheated on my aunt for ten years and had a family on the side that he was keeping a secret. He finally left her and now lives with the other family. He was my favorite uncle growing up, and I still have lunch with him once a year. He has a good heart, and I love him, but I'll be the first person to call him a scumbag.
When you were hangin' with Pete did he talk about the mistake of leaving his 2nd family for a nude model half his age, and parading her around like a bimbo trophy? Or was he still looking forward to making that mistake and apologizing for it later?
Maybe you are the kind of person who doesn't say mean things. That's fine, I admire that. At least acknowledge the bad things he has done, and continues to do. Do you really honestly believe he is acting like someone with shame or regret?
You may choose not to watch the show, as I do, but 95% of the people watching that show are laughing at him, not with him. The other 5% are watching because of Kiana Kim.