Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion
Originally Posted by Benihana
1. Extend Michael Johnson
2. Franchise Andre Smith (I like him playing year-to-year the best, but we can't afford to lose him)
3. Sign FA WR or RB (Amendola or R.Bush would be my top picks)
4. Draft LB/SS in Round 1 (Ogletree or Vaccaro would be my top picks)
5. Draft whichever RB/WR you don't sign in FA at pick 38
6. Draft whichever LB/SS you don't in the first round at pick 53
7. Go BPA to add depth all over the field after the second round
8. Cut Maulauga
9. Let B.Scott, Leonard, Geathers, Clements, and Newman go, but bring back Pacman and Thomas Howard.
Also wouldn't mind extending Geno Atkins and/or AJ Green. Would NOT extend Dalton or Gresham- they need to improve and prove themselves next year.
"....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421
- Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.