Originally Posted by RedsManRick
Can we get a reminder of how the draft process works? We have X rounds and then we drop from our roster when we pick a guy up?
Our 30-man rosters will be finalized this weekend. The draft will begin approximately March 10th. So there will be a month to make trades and plan for the draft by viewing the available players on the website.
- The draft will last for 5 rounds.
- Each team has 10 hours to post their pick when their turn is on the clock.
- When you draft a player you may also have to drop a player to make sure you don't exceed the limit of 30 players.
- Draft picks can be traded.
- If you get skipped because you didn't post your pick within 10 hours you can still make your pick when you return to the site.