Originally Posted by dougdirt
And yet, in my 13 years of driving, I have never once heard of this law being enforced. Have you ever heard of it being enforced before?
The following things are also technically Ohio traffic violations that I'm sure you've never heard of:
- Operating a bicycle under the influence of alcohol.
- Operate a motor vehicle at a slow speed that "impedes the normal and reasonable movement of traffic"
- Following another vehicle "more closely than is reasonably prudent"
- Following closer than 500 feet (1.66 football fields of length) to an emergency vehicle with it's overhead lights activated.
- Entering into an intersection when there is no room to clear it (even if the light remains green the entire time you're inside the intersection and you eventually successfully clear it)
- Wearing earbuds or earphones while driving