Re: Zack Greineke broke his collarbone
We had the big unwritten rule discussion earlier, but I'd like to bring it back for this case.
As far as I can tell (because it's unwritten) there are two different, opposite unwritten rule issues going on here:
1. If you get hit by a pitch, you rub dirt on it and take your base.
2. If you get hit by a pitch, you charge the mound.
Then there is the pitching side
1. If you intentially pop a guy, you have to stay on the mound while the other guy takes a run at you.
2. If you don't hit the guy on purpose you have to stay on the mound while the other guy takes a run at you.
3. If you're the 1B, you have to intercept the guy running to the mound.
4. If you're in the bullpen, you have to run towards the fight and pretend to protect the pitcher. Even if you don't actually do anything other then show up.
Am I missing any?
"But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."