Re: Would you sign Choo if given a chance
Did Doc give any reason for that?
With that kind of deadline, I'm not so sure. I'd say it's not necessarily a signing you make because you're worried about Hamilton, so much as a deal you make when you're worried about Ludwick being able to come back. I can make arguments for and against making the decision in June...I'd be more comfortable with a July decision.