Originally Posted by dougdirt
Of course you aren't excited about it. You benefit from how things currently work.
And so do they, but theyre going to dismantle the system that "takes advantage of" (lol) about 1% of the players (the future pros) and ruin it for the other 99% of them.
This is the most greedy, ludicrous pile of [excrement] ever.