Re: USMNT: The March to Brazil - World Cup 2014
1) I like Kyle Beckerman. He keeps the game simple and the passes flowing. Though don't be surprised if Diskerud or Torres gets the start tonight.
2) Boxing is way more corrupt than soccer. So is any sport that involves Russian judges.
3) Costa Rica has plenty of ax to grind against the U.S. (snow game in Denver, costing them the automatic berth for the 2010 World Cup). Campbell didn't need a special reason to screw Besler. He was willing to do that for free.
4) It is preposterous that CONCACAF has no procedure to overturn bogus ref decisions.
5) If Sacha Kljestan wants to secure a slot on the WC roster, he'll break Campbell's leg in Champions League play.
6) Mexico's got a few players out too and a temp coach.
Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong
I'm witchcrafting everybody.
Last edited by M2; 09-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.