Re: Adrian Peterson loses his son
A few comments, directed at no one in particular:
1. I'm not a fan of Adrian Peterson.
2. I don't approve of the have-kids-out-of-wedlock culture.
3. I don't do the hero-worship thing.
4. I especially don't think it's some heroic thing to play football right after a tragedy, as opposed to other things like "be with your family."
5. Nonetheless, that was one of the worst articles I've ever read. Par for the course with Mushnick, apparently.
Not all who wander are lost