Re: Adrian Peterson loses his son
Originally Posted by IslandRed
A few comments, directed at no one in particular:
1. I'm not a fan of Adrian Peterson.
2. I don't approve of the have-kids-out-of-wedlock culture.
3. I don't do the hero-worship thing.
4. I especially don't think it's some heroic thing to play football right after a tragedy, as opposed to other things like "be with your family."
5. Nonetheless, that was one of the worst articles I've ever read. Par for the course with Mushnick, apparently.
This is exactly where I am as well. Thanks for having the perfect words, as always, IslandRed.
For those who asked, by excuse I meant I do not understand why Peterson is free from all responsibility for the child simply because he didn't know it existed...
"On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."