hmmmm lets see... what annoys me the most about the Reds???
1) knowing ownership has no clue on what it takes to win EACH season instead of some ficticious future they talk about down the road !!
2) Carl Linder
3) JOhn Allen lies about "Not throwing in the towel"
4) Reds ownership that thinks Reds fans will just go to games to look at the darn GAB!! because its so beautiful
5) Reds ownership that follows the Pirates, Tigers, Brewers plans of opening of a new tax paid park..(wish we had the Phillies and Padres owners.. they saw LOSING doesnt bring fannies to the games!!)
6)Knowing by July 31st, "AAA team the Sequel" will be playing at GAB for the rest of the season
7) Knowing by Kearns and Dunn's arbitration date, they will be traded to the Yankees or Red Soxs, because ownership cant afford them like the Cards can afford Puhols (without a new park being built for them by the Cards fans as of now)
8)Knowing a losing team and slipping attendance, our Reds owners will raise ticket prices and 2005 will be just like 2003, 2004, 2006, etc....)
9) Knowing our ownership and FO types NEVER mention Winning the World Series as a goal before the season starts!!!
10) Knowing that I as well as others on this board try to have hope and faith in the Reds and the Reds ownership has no hope or desire to Win!!!
11) Knowing I am following what the Bengals are doing in the offseason and knowing the Reds will have to pull off a HUGE miracle to finish above 3rd this season as well as down the road of many more seasons!!
12) Hoping CArl gets the hint to sell before he looses a ton of money when trying to sell a AAA team in a MLB park!!
13) With all the bashing of JR. and his contract (which is a bargain compared to others!!), knowing we will never see a superstar EVER sign with the Reds or even agree to a trade to the Reds