Re: Ten dumbest fanbases in America
Originally Posted by jojo
Your sentiment embodies the author's cliche that 15% of the the Bama fan base is embarrassed by the other 85%.....
Again, Clay Travis is a joke. He's had this same shtick for years. Go after the biggest fanbases in order to draw their attention. I think the percentages are backwards though. I'm guessing 85-90% of every fanbase is embarrassed by the other 10-15%. That goes for all fanbases, including the three I'm a lifelong member of -- the Reds, Bengals and UK. We've all got that lunatic fringe.
"I talked to an advance scout that told me if Joey Votto and Albert Pujols were on the same team he'd advise his team to do the unthinkable...pitch around Votto to get to Pujols." - Buster Olney, ESPN