Courageous picks. I agree with you about the Phillies in last, or at least 4th.
I think your most likely to be wrong about the following:
1. Dodgers in first. He may be a buttdart, but Sheffield is not easily replaceable.
2. Rockies in last. They should have been a .500 team last year, but lost a lot of close games. Several of them due to Gabe White. I think they are better in the pitching department, and without Neifi Perez in the lineup
3. Tino Martinez having any positive effect on the Cardinals. I predict his on base percentage will drop near .300 and his power will disappear. A vastly overrated hitter at this stage of his career.
4. Red Sox finishing in first (while this is more likely than some people think - Yanks do have an old pitching staff - a courageous pick on your part, put still a reach)
5. Sean Burroughs as rookie of the year. He's just not ready to hit for power in the majors. How about Morgan Ensberg?
How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids