Are we allowed to say what we really think without being called pessimists? I am hoping so.
1. You have not heard the last from JR's knee.
2. You have not heard the last from Larkin's mesh.
3. You have not heard the last from Casey's back.
4. You have not heard the last from Reitsma's elbow.
5. Acevedo will be just plain bad (soon people will be making the excuse that he has hardly pitched in the minors and was rushed, which is actually true).
6. Haynes will be the same awful pitcher he has always been.
7. Clark will get 500 AB's filling in for JR and Juan (because JR will be hurt and Encarnacion will be hitting .211 with 2 strike outs a game).
8. LaRue will hit .185 (like another great defensive catcher named Johnson).
9. Sullivan will finally blow up his rubber arm.
10. Graves' ERA will be 4.50.
Not saying this because I like it. But I don't think I have every seen an organization which HOPES for so many players to suddenly NOT do what they have historically done.
"Is there a problem officers?"