60-102 - Won't happen
1. You have not heard the last from JR's knee. HE WILL PLAY THROUGH IT!
2. You have not heard the last from Larkin's mesh. MAYBE ON THIS BOARD, BUT HE WILL PLAY
3. You have not heard the last from Casey's back.
THAT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL - CAME BACK NEXT DAY AND HIT THE BALL
4. You have not heard the last from Reitsma's elbow. PROBABLY RIGHT HERE, BUT I HOPE HE FIGHTS THROUGH IT.
5. Acevedo will be just plain bad (soon people will be making the excuse that he has hardly pitched in the minors and was rushed, which is actually true). HE WILL BE HOT AND COLD AND NOT JUST "PLAIN BAD" HE WILL HIT HIS CONFIDENCE AND GO ON A 5 GAME WINNING STREAK
6. Haynes will be the same awful pitcher he has always been. 500 PITCHER ON MILWALKEE WITH AN ERA UNDER 5! HE SHOULD PROBABLY MOVE UP TO BE OUR 3RD PITCHER. HE WILL SURPRISE - EAT INNINGS, AND BE A HUGE FACTOR... MY VOTE FOR PARRIS OF 99
7. Clark will get 500 AB's filling in for JR and Juan (because JR will be hurt and Encarnacion will be hitting .211 with 2 strike outs a game).
LOL! WILL NEVER BE THE MAN!
8. LaRue will hit .185 (like another great defensive catcher named Johnson). 247 BA THIS YEAR! BEING HE WILL HIT 8TH AND BE THE BEST DEFENSIVE CATCHER I WILL TAKE IT.
9. Sullivan will finally blow up his rubber arm.
NO REASON FOR THIS. HE'S NOT EVEN HURT
10. Graves' ERA will be 4.50. WRONG AGAIN. GRAVES WILL BE UNDER 4
FORGOT TO MENTION DUNN'S 42 HRS, CASEY HITS 32, AND JUAN EN - DOES A GREAT RENDITION OF GREG VAUGHN. LOL
And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!