Re: Five Least Favorite Reds Of All Time
1. Pokey Reese - A me-first whining quitter. After that, things rapidly go downhill.
2. Brian Hunter - First he charges Scott Sullivan and rightly gets his ass pounded deep into the infield grass, then he becomes a Red and wears Eric Davis's hallowed #44. Oh, and he still hadn't served his suspension.
3. Jimmy Haynes - First you suck for a decade and hit the lottery, then you come to camp fat. Unless DanO starts signing aces, cutting you will forever be remembered as his shining moment.
4. Ray Knight - Pete Rose plays third. Who's that guy?
5. Danny Graves - He *****es about the fans, *****es about the press, *****es about trades, *****es about starting, *****es when he doesn't get innings, blows saves like they're dandelions, and still finds time to cash the checks.
Makes all the routine posts.