Originally Posted by DunnersGrl44
I agree with you on everything on your list. Especially Dave Matthews band. But I am gonna have to somewhat disagree with the Outfield Seats, As a female, I enjoy the seating simply because they are close to the relief pitchers and some of them are nice to look at.
Yeah, my wife likes the view from there, too. Especially Dunn...
Ditto on the list, too. I'll add:
- liked that first song, but I'm getting tired of the breathy voice.
- It's not his opinions that bother me, it's that he thinks he's smarter than his audience...and everyone else for that matter. If he had broken in with anything other than Inside Edition, maybe I'd give him some credit.
Supersize, All you Can Eat, Endless Breadsticks
- Hey, here's an idea- how about a well prepared, tasty, normal sized meal?
- Although the fact that other peoples' detritus floating around from household to household at least means it's not in a landfill, what is up with these people who prowl my neighborhood at 7am on Saturdays? Is their time worth nothing?
- The last thing I want is for someone to call me when I'm walking in a park.