1. I emailed Bernie from my hotmail addy and he gave me his number. I used a calling card with my number blocked. I didn't just give him my number, .
2. It didnt take much time to look up stats of before Junior and after, or read articles of others saying Junior is a disruptive force on the team.
3. I didn't ask, he offered.
4. If I only talked to people who agreed with my every word and thought, I would not talk to anyone.
5. We both live in the same city and he sent it to my PO box. Bernie's wife answered phone and she too is Junior fan and says they argue and fight all the time over Bernie thinking the Reds wouild be better off without him. And yes I only registered a few days ago but been reading the post for months and always enjoyed it, but didn't feel i knew enough to post opinions on baseball, but I do on censorship and this is exactly what this is!!
Just seeing how you guys attack me for standing up for someone's right to have a different view, that has a passion and love for his team enough to stand up against popular opinions, doesn't mean he should be banned from stating his opinions and even worse blocking him from being able to read the post. You could have silence him without taking his priviledge of being able to read your views.