Re: Time Travel: Will it ever be possible? Where and when would you go?
1. I would travel back to Christmas Eve 2000 and somehow force my Pappy to go to the Dr. (he had been complaining of chest pains for a few days and would not go to the Dr.). He died of a heart attack the next day, 69 years young.
2. I would return to the 80s to see my "healthy" Pappaw just to hug him and tell him I love you one more time and hopefully have a duck hunting trip with him.
3. I would return to jr. high and continue to play football (I quit in 7th grade) and would not worry about losing weight and continue to beef up to hopefully play offensive lineman for WVU one day.
4. I would go to the 1998 Daytona 500 (even if I had to pay 300 bucks for a ticket) just to be there when the Intimidator won his 1st and only 500. I do remember watching it on tv, every lap, every pit stop, and jumping up and down with my dad when Dale won...It was my favorite moment in pro sports history.
5. I would travel back to the Civil War era to meet General Stonewall Jackson, try to pursaude him not to ride at night during the battle of Chancellorsville, and try to get General Lee to listen to General Longstreet's advice regarding General Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.
6. I would travel to the 70s to see Ted Nugent (seen him before but it was in 2000), Jimi Hendrix, the Who, Pink Floyd, and the 1975-76 World Series.
7. I would return to the 80s to see Motley Crue's (seen them in 2000 w/out Tommy Lee :thumbdown) Girls Girls Girls tour, G N R's Appetite for Destruction tour, Ozzy's (saw him at Ozzfest 99 and 01 with the original Sabbath) Dairy of a Madman tour, and Metallica's Ride the Lightening tour.
8. I would return to the 90s and have "relations" with a few girls I passed on because I chose not to "cheat" on an EX girlfriend. :mhcky21: Now I'm married and they are both married!!! :dflynn: