1) First game 8/31/71 vs Pads (first row green seats behind HP) we ate at McDonald's (see #6) then only had two sodas for 4 people - I only took a couple sips from my Mom's and was forced to go to the restroom during the 7th inning stretch by my Dad because we weren't going to stop on the way home. Also, every time Bench would get to the plate I'd squeeze my program - my little sis still laughs at me today about going to the games and how I would act....
2) Pokey's 3 run GW homer vs Cards in '99 - seeing the most animated version of the "bounce"
3) Larkin's GS and the Naked Cowboy in one game
4) Boone and Tauby hitting GS's vs Expos (I think) in '99
5) Seeing Fergie Jenkins (Cubs) vs Jack Billingham in '73 and being in the middle of the Bleacher Bums
6) Eating McDonald's before going to the game in the '70s (we hardly ever ate out as a family)
7) Second game (first series w/Astros after the big trade in '71) - didn't get our tickets ahead of time and had to settle for nosebleed section - Reds lost 9-5, so I ended up watching more of the crowd (actually did a stand-up routine for my speech class in my freshman year of HS based on the memories)
8) Being too scared to get Concepcion's autograph when they used to sign at the tables - why didn't my Dad force me to do that???
9) Checking out the boys (both in the stands and on the field) during my teen years and wearing tightest jeans and tops I could get away with - w/o my Mom having a fit!!!
10) Rijo making a return - talk about goosebumps! and,
11) Not game related... but on our way home from the family vacation to SE KY - hitting the "cut-in-the-hill" and seeing the stadium and knowing that we were almost home. (a view no longer available)
2013 Reds record when I'm attending: 26-16 FINAL
2013 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 FINAL
"We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran