I was there shortly after the opening of the stadium. To walk into that great round ballpark with the bright green new-tech turf was such a stark contrast to Crosley Field. Jim Merritt pitched and we won. Unforgettable.
Others, in order of importance:
1. Seaver's no-hitter. What a day. I sat in the green seats
2. Seeing Bench in his retirement year hit a homerun. wow!
3. Attending a World Series game for the first time in 1990
4. Seeing Griffey's big HR against the Dodgers this year with
5,000 people in the stands
5. Seeing Pete Rose go 3-4 as a player-manager. Electric
6. Walking across the Roebling bridge to a game many times
There are so many. I'll miss the old house, but not as much as Crosley Field. Bring me two Burger beers and one dose of Waite Hoyt. And hold the onions...