Too many to name
Even though I have always lived 5 hours away, I was able to attend a few games each year for most of my life. I will name a few from Riverfront only that come out without thinking:
1. Rose leveling Fosse in the All-Star Game
2. Hal King's homer against the Dodgers that started a charge to the division title.
3. Johnny hitting 2 homers against John Montefusco after he said he was gonna give Johnny the Golden Sombrero (4 strikouts)
4. Gullet's almost no-no that was almost saved by the most beautiful unsuccesful dive for a ball by Pete in rightfield in the 8th.
5. Getting to walk around the field with a banner between games of a double-header in '77...What a View!!!
Oh if I would spend some time I am sure there are a thousand, but these are ones that are most special I imagine.
Let's play two!!!