1) Watching the confetti dance in the arctic wind from my frozen perch in aisle 331 as the clock wound down to the Super Bowl in Jan, 1982.
2) The night Pete "bumped" Dave Pallone. That was one wild game. A few innings earlier, the crowd was primed by Darryl Strawberry's fight with Tom Browning. It was 1988, but this was still that same basic '86 Met team that all of baseball loved to hate. The most passionate I have ever seen Cincy fans. Transistor radios littered the field, and anyone familiar with the old "transistor radio" set at the stadium would testify that, as a group, these folks were not exactly what one would call radicals.
3) Tony Perez hitting a grand slam to cap a 7 or 8 run rally in the 9th inning to win game 1 of a doubleheader vs. SF in 1973. (Yes, we won game 2 as well !)
4) Hal King's 9th inning 3 run HR in July, 1973 that not only won the game (Game 1 of a dh sweep) but literally turned the '73 season around. (A loss would have left the Reds 12 games behind the Dodgers)
5) Bengals Div round playoff win Vs, Buffalo the week before the "Freezer Bowl". Charles Alexander had the game of his life scoring at least one TD and gaining over 100 yds.Joe Ferguson was strong for the Bills, but the Bengals defense held in the 4th quarter. I remember hugging strangers and having beers passed between lawyers landscapers and juvenile delinquents in as general a state of hapiness as a reserved city like Cincinnati could ever produce.