Originally Posted by GAC
The game will begin at 1 p.m. and be televised by ABC Sports to 70 percent of the country while ESPN will televise the game to the other 30 percent of the nation.
Can Columbus please be in the 30% on ESPN so we don't have to listen to Brent Musberger....please?
I think OSU will roll over UM. Our offense is really starting to click and as long as Troy Smith has a solid performance, it should continue the streak of 5 straight games with 35+ points. Troy Smith usually seems to do better later in the season, and the defense seems to show up for big games, and with Tressel preaching the whole peak for the Michigan game, I feel confident about our chances. My prediction is 38-17 Bucks.