Re: American Idol 4/18
They'll probably start going to bottom two tonight. And I think you're all right when you say it'll be Elliot and Ace.
If it's three, I kinda think the third will be Kellie. Although, she's very good at getting the sympathy vote with the comments she makes after she sings. I think people look at her, even thought she sang poorly, and say "Awww...I feel sorry for her, and I like her, I'm going to vote for her because she's sooo cute and sooo nice."
Ace has got to go. I can't take "the look" for another week.
Overall, last night's show was probably my favorite one so far. For the most part, I thought it was a great and entertaining night.
Here is how I would rank the performances:
1. Katharine--she was phenominal. Probably her best performance so far.
2. Taylor--he's always fun and entertaining.
3. Paris--this genre was right up her alley. She nailed it.
4. Chris--surprisingly good with the song he chose.
5. Elliot--I don't know, dogg, it was just alright for me.
6. Ace--Below avg. IMO. I'm so ready for him to go.
7. Kellie--I like her okay. But her performance was not good...and very boring.
For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.