Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
People that don't follow the PGA tour are seriously missing out. I've followed it my whole life, and I've never been more intrigued with it on a weekly basis than I currently am. So many great players in today's game, and so many guys that are pretty easy to root for. As of this time, Keegan Bradley was probably my least favorite player. The Ryder Cup turned that 180 degrees. Between Phil, Tiger, Rory, DJ, Sneds, etc., there are so many elite players that are just fascinating to follow.

Something is wrong with me though. I was honestly more interested in watching the final round of the Waste Management open than I was the Super Bowl.
Im with you too. I love Baseball and it was my first love but Golf is my favorite hobby and have been playing for over half my life. The PGA Tour is loaded with talent and I like Bradley too. Ernie Els has been my favorite golfer since the mid 90's but Im really liking Nick Watney, Adam Scott, and Bill Hass. I could watch the Golf Channel all day if I had the time. Absolutely love golf. Alot of people hate on the sport but these guys play for tons of money and have such unbelievable talents its amazing. Anyone who plays golf needs to go see a tournament live like Jacks tourney or Firestone here in Ohio and watch these guys on the range and see how precise they are. Its amazing. Homer you have me all excited for spring to get here!