Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Golf Season Thread

Re: 2013 Golf Season Thread

Rory McIlroy is in a seven-way (I believe) tie for first after one round. Phil Mickelson is a stroke back. As is Jason Kokrak.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Supposed to be great weather for The Players next week. I've got some extra tix if anyone will be in town.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Another good day for Kokrak. But they're all chasing Phil for now. Good leaderboard going into the weekend, particularly if you're interested in Kokrak.

Something needs to be done about viewers calling in player infractions. It's getting ridiculous.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Something needs to be done about viewers calling in player infractions. It's getting ridiculous.
    Interesting article here. It claims the person that called in Tiger's drop violation, did so in order that Tiger NOT be disqualified for an signing an incorrect scorecard. He was, in his own words, trying to HELP Tiger.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/ti...3-inside-story

I was referring to the most recent one from Thursday where someone called one in on Sergio. It was found that it wasn't an error at all.

I was referring to the most recent one from Thursday where someone called one in on Sergio. It was found that it wasn't an error at all.
    I figured there was a more recent incident. I hadn't heard of it. I still thought the article was interesting.

Another top 10 for Kyle Stanley, finishing T6 in Charlotte. Ecstatic to see him playing well again.

Watched Vijay knock one to about 6 feet on the 18th today from about 190 away. Also walked right by Win Mcmurry (I won't say what golfer she was hanging with.... )

Low scores in the morning. Roberto Castro has a 13 footer for a course record 62.

I may head out this afternoon to watch Tiger or Phil if they get good rounds going.

Low scores in the morning. Roberto Castro has a 13 footer for a course record 62.

I may head out this afternoon to watch Tiger or Phil if they get good rounds going.
    Rory McIlroy and Zach Johnson currently tied for second at -6. As you mentioned, lots of low scores. Jason Kokrak at -3.

Scott Stalling birdied his first five holes, added two more birdies on his back nine and finished at just -1. A snowman at 16 didn't help.

Tiger at -1 through five. Phil at -1 through six.

Was walking down the 18 fairway when I heard a huge roar. Dufner holed out from the fairway. He's at -4 now.

Tiger posts a -5. Phil is at even par.

Met Bob Bubka this morning and talked to him for about a half hour. Really good guy. I didn't know who he was before this.....he hosts the golf show with Alex Micelli on Sirius every saturday.

Tiger now in the lead at -10 with 5 holes left.

Turn Off Ads?