I haven't been keeping up with my baseball news but thought I'd google Scottie & see what's up...Don Mattingly came out today & said he talked to Scott about playing for the Dodgers...He gave his reasons why & it was said that the Reds were his first choice...I haven't talked to him about this because I would never ask about his personal business...I know there are quite a few on the RedsZone would like to see him gone & I understand that...Alot have asked why he would want to play at all...well if you know Scott personaly you know he loves the game more than anyone I've ever heard of...I personally would love him to stay because of my selfish reasons to go to the games...but would love to see him be a batting coach...I also don't know if he's going to play & am assuming it's probably about if he feels he can do it...I'm not even sure the Reds want him...but would you rather say 'Happy Trails' or 'Good riddance' or you could care less or want him to stay as a player or coach? If you want to use this thread to 'Rolen bash' would rather you start your own thread on 'hating Scott'...Just thought I'd ask...