Time to crank this league back into action for another fun season of fantasy baseball. We had a great year last year. The race was tight almost right up to the end. It was a four team race well into September, but then Plus Plus pulled away and won the championship in his rookie season in the league. Congrats Plus Plus!

The rest of us need to boost up our teams and make sure we give Plus Plus a stronger challenge this year. We can't let the new guy win twice in a row can we?

Yahoo fantasy baseball is likely going to open on Tuesday February 5th. I will fire up the league on that date. Each of you should receive an email from Yahoo asking you to register and claim your team, so be sure to check the email account you used to sign up last year.

Once everyone gets registered for the league I will be able to add all our players to our rosters. I will need to know which 30 players you want to keep. You might have had more than 30 players at the end of the season if you had players on the Disabled List. I will be sending you PMs here on Redszone soon. In the PM will be your full roster, so just tell me which guys you want to cut to get down to 30 players. I will need your reply ASAP.

I am planning a series of posts in this thread to share a lot of cool information about the history of our league, so check back often and share your thoughts and observations. If we can get lots of discussion going in this thread throughout the season it will make the league even more fun.

To make sure you don't miss anything, please subscribe to this thread by clicking on "Thread Tools" at the top of this post, then click on "Subscribe to this Thread", then select "Instant Notification by Email" from the dropdown box.

Good luck with your teams this year!