Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Total Runs First 7 games

Total Runs First 7 games

Last year while watching, I really was worried about the Reds' offense. They were so streaky. There were times they looked out matched but the pitching kept them in the games. They found ways to win.

This year is a breath of fresh air. Through the first 7 games the run totals are staggering.

THROUGH 7 GAMES
    2012 - 21 (3 runs per game)
    2013 - 51 (7.29 runs per game)

Granted they are skewed due to the 15-0 and 13-4 games. But its nice to see them staying in each game and grinding it out. The two losses were extra inning games, so they were close.

I'm looking forward to this season more than I ever have. Seems they have the balance needed to take them deep into the playoffs.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Total Runs First 7 games

statistics based on 7 games doesnīt mean anything, but I like the reds so far...

pitching is good-great and our offense is producing despite a "weak" start from our best player (yes votto is as good as people think) and bruce

I love the Reds and itīs nice to see such a good team in the reds uniform...

Yes it is a small sample size but let's take a look at the teams they played. They are all good playoff teams. And the reds have put up good numbers against them. That might be the most telling thing so far.

Not having easy out Stubbs makes the difference.the team seems more patient.

Turn Off Ads?