Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2 Reds fans up for MLB Fan Cave

2 Reds fans up for MLB Fan Cave

i'm not sure how many (if any) of you follow MLB Fan Cave on Twitter, but they're recruiting new "Cave Dwellers" for the 2013 season and have narrowed it down to 50 finalists including 2 Reds fans. i think they only choose 3 winners (that's how it was last year)

http://mlbfancave.mlb.com/fancave/vo...id=uhnGRs5MUO-

i'd like to see one of ours represent
    Last edited by Spider Tre; 01-31-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2 Reds fans up for MLB Fan Cave

Dang it! I wasn't picked...

Voted for the Reds boys!

It's always fun to see the interviews with players outside the game. Love the fan cave clips on MLB network. Would love to see some Reds representation for sure.
    "The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." -Vince Lombardi

They have the hometown of one of the Reds' fans listed as: Cincinatti. That bugs the crap out of me. Always has. We have a team in the league and you people don't know how to spell it?

7. Likes:

camisadelgolf (01-31-2013),P.E.R#14 (02-06-2013),Spider Tre (02-01-2013)

Voted for both of them just as Reds fans. That said, dangit, why didn't they have this when I was single and didnt own home and would have been able to do this????
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

here's the Fan Cave 30. i'm not sure if voting is over or not but one Reds fan made it

http://mlbfancave.mlb.com/fancave/fa...id=uhnGRs5MUO-
    There are 3 guarantees in life; death, taxes, and the leadoff walk coming around to score.

Turn Off Ads?