Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Looks like Selig has released the hounds

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...6227--mlb.html

4. Likes:

TSJ55 (03-19-2013)

Re: Ryan Braun going down?

Via twitter:
    John Buccigross
    Outside the Lines has learned that MLB is preparing to suspend Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and others connected to Biogenesis clinic in Miami
    Woah.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    Via twitter:

Woah.
    Yikes

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    Via twitter:

Woah.
    Not the first time we have heard this. When it happens, I will believe it. But it was reported earlier this year and we haven't seen anything.

John Buccigross ‏@Buccigross 2m
    Sources tell OTL that Tony Bosch has agreed to cooperate with MLB &testify against players who allegedly received PEDs through his operation
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I'll believe it when I see it. Braun beat the rap before so it's not like he has Dewey, Cheatem and Howe as his attorneys. Not to mention the MLBPA will have a field day with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    Sounds like this is really going down.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I know it's not cool to root for stuff like this. But if in fact Braun was using I hope he gets what's coming to him 10-fold.

13. Likes:

coachpipe (06-05-2013),membengal (06-04-2013),Roy Tucker (06-04-2013),Slyder (06-04-2013),The Operator (06-05-2013),Tony Cloninger (06-04-2013)

Not saying this won't happen, but I'll wait for a credible news service to report on this before getting excited.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    There's a decent chance a Red or former Red is on that list, just by laws of probability.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Not saying this won't happen, but I'll wait for a credible news service to report on this before getting excited.
    Normally I would too. But nowadays, there really is no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    There's a decent chance a Red or former Red is on that list, just by laws of probability.
    Possible but haven't seen or heard of any yet. Here is a partial list...

From the ESPN article:

"The players who might ultimately face discipline from MLB include: Rodriguez, Braun, Cabrera, Colon, Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautino de los Santos, Jordan Norberto, and a number of players who are either identified by code names or whose names appear in other documents not obtained by "Outside the Lines."

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Possible but haven't seen or heard of any yet. Here is a partial list...

From the ESPN article:

"The players who might ultimately face discipline from MLB include: Rodriguez, Braun, Cabrera, Colon, Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautino de los Santos, Jordan Norberto, and a number of players who are either identified by code names or whose names appear in other documents not obtained by "Outside the Lines."
    There already is one: Grandal.

Turn Off Ads?