Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two former Reds hurt before ST

Re: Two former Reds hurt before ST

These post about Madson are ridiculous. Hard to believe anyone would hold a grudge. To each their own I guess.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by fireman937 View Post
    These post about Madson are ridiculous. Hard to believe anyone would hold a grudge. To each their own I guess.
    Hey, mine was meant in jest and as a smart-alecy reply to a smartalec post.........i had hoped everybody would catch it....in fact i almost thought i'd have to name the friggin' movie...lol

Yeah definitely didn't mean to offend or insult Madson. It was a more a joke that I have no strong feelings, since his time as a Red was so short

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Walt is known in the industry as a stand up guy, not a con man.
    I doubt Didi was hurt at the time of the trade, and if he was, I doubt Walt knew it.

I hope the Diamondbacks don't file a grievance against us (like we did after the Maj trade).
    The Dbacks didn't get didi from us, they got him from Cleveland.
    Just a dude who loves the reds, and some new sneakers.

Quote Originally Posted by HatchMo View Post
    The Dbacks didn't get didi from us, they got him from Cleveland.

Hard to believe a GM would be so ignorant as to not require a physical before a trade, but to also admit so in public -- yikes!

The Snakes would almost be better with old Leatherpants

This doesn't sound like a significant injury. If Didi was expected to be the starting Arizona SS out of camp, maybe it would be more of an issue.

Turn Off Ads?