Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2013 Reds Spring Training pictures

Re: 2013 Reds Spring Training pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    What a unkind thing to say

I on the otherhand enjoy them, and am excited for the season.
    Huh? What was unkind; I said I enjoy seeing the pics since cant be there, just wish there were more that I could print out that arent pixilated. I dont understand how that is unkind.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Likes:

3. Turn Off Ads?

2/28 pictures from the Cincinnati Enquirer:

The Cincinnati Reds' Aroldis Chapman was the starting pitcher during the Reds Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Chapman pitched two inning, retiring six batters.

The Cincinnati Reds' Brandon Phillips, second baseman, always takes time to talk with fans and sign a few autographs prior to the start of their Spring training game. The Reds took on the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013.

The Cincinnati Reds' Eric Davis, talks to fans prior to the start of the Reds Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Davis is a former Reds outfielder and was on the 1990 World Series championship team. He's now special assistant to the general manager in the Reds' front office.

The Cincinnati Reds' Aroldis Chapman warms up in the bullpen prior to taking the mound to start the game. The Reds took on the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Chapman pitched two innings, retiring six batters.

The Cincinnati Reds' Aroldis Chapman was the starting pitcher during the Reds' Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Chapman pitched two innings, retiring six batters.

Cincinnati Reds Aroldis Chapman was the starting pitcher during the Reds' Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Chapman pitched two innings and retired six batters.

Cincinnati Reds Jack Hannahan, third baseman, hits a foul ball during the first inning. He grounded out in his first at bat. The Reds took on the Colorado Rockies during their Spring training game at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013.

Cincinnati Reds Aroldis Chapman takes a break after the first inning during the Reds Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. Chapman was the starting pitcher and went for two innings, retiring six batters.

Cincinnati Reds players walk to the dugout prior to the start of their Spring training game against the Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Thursday, February 28, 2013. The Reds were playing a split-squad game today. Thursday, February 28, 2013

ED still rocking the turtlenecks! Love seeing him around the team.

Dmitri Young, Ken Griffey, and George Foster

https://twitter.com/RedsMuseum

7. Likes:

camisadelgolf (03-18-2013)

I took these on Thursday March 28, 2013 at Goodyear:

"I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

9. Likes:

Tom Servo (03-30-2013)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Wow, you've got a nice camera and a good eye. Nice pics mbgrayson.

Turn Off Ads?