I dislike a telecaster who repeatedly strokes his own ego.
I dislike the Cardinals, Cub fans, Yankee fans, the Yankees, and the fact that this Reds team will likely lose 60 games or more.
What if this is as good as it gets?
KLW dislikes that no one has been referring to themselves in the third person in this thread.
I dislike that sunny spring training photos remind me that I'm still stuck in a bottle of clouds.
There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.
I also dislike that I only have 100x100 pixels in which to display the awesome gorgeousness that is Dianna Agron... but I digress.
I dislike that more people haven't joined Mike Leake in wearing long socks or stirrups.
2014 Reds record: 1-2
I look like a banker in this...
1. Zack Cozart's walk-up country music song ... just brutal
2. The Budweiser-centric beer tap selection at GABP - way too much Bud Light and Mich Light, not enough Yuengling and local beers
3. The unimaginitive scoreboard Mr. Reds Race - there's only four or five in the rotation and they all involve a mischievous Gapper sabotaging the race at the end. I wouldn't mind live mascot racing like they do in Milwaukee and Washington
4. the Cardinals, Cubs fans and the Phillies ... and the Steelers, of course
5. Saturday afternoon games
6. That Jim Edmonds once wore the wishbone C
7. Opening Day vs. an AL team
Last edited by Reds/Flyers Fan; 02-13-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.