Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Mayor

The Mayor

According to this, he was in camp yesterday morning in uniform. Anyone know where I could find a picture of this?
    2014 Reds record: 1-2

I look like a banker in this...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Mayor

They might show it on MLB Network. They like teasing each other like that. Check out Intentional Talk.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

5. Likes:

Tom Servo (03-24-2013)

Where did you get that? Are there more?
    2014 Reds record: 1-2

I look like a banker in this...

Got it from Jamie Ramsey's blog, Better Off Red. And no, I didn't see any more with Casey in them.

http://ramsey.mlblogs.com/2013/03/23...log-post-mmmm/

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

8. Likes:

elfmanvt07 (03-24-2013)

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    They might show it on MLB Network. They like teasing each other like that. Check out Intentional Talk.
    Please don't check out Intentional Talk, it will only encourage them to keep airing that tripe. This also pertains to reality shows.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

I have some photos of Casey on the practice fields in uniform. He was using a pitching machine to throw batting practice to his kids. I will post them tonight or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Please don't check out Intentional Talk, it will only encourage them to keep airing that tripe. This also pertains to reality shows.
    Whatever...it's a fun show.

Here are my photos of Sean Casey and family at the Reds practice fields yesterday:

13. Likes:

RadfordVA (03-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by batsfan View Post
    Here are my photos of Sean Casey and family at the Reds practice fields yesterday:

]
    Cool photos. Thanks. Must be pretty cool to have a current or ex mlb player as a dad and have that kind of access.

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    That's an insult to tripe.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Turn Off Ads?