Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Players who are out of options 2013

Players who are out of options 2013

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Out Of Options 2013
    By Tim Dierkes [February 15 at 1:06pm CST]
    The following 40-man roster players have less than five years service time and are out of minor league options. That means they must clear waivers before being sent to the minors. I've included players on multiyear deals. This list was compiled through MLBTR's sources.

Reds

Jose Arredondo, Homer Bailey, Jason Donald, Jack Hannahan, Xavier Paul, Alfredo Simon

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Players who are out of options 2013

This thread can be used to discuss players who are out of options and as a resource for players who have options remaining. How will options remaining effect the Reds roster?
    Last edited by Gallen5862; 02-15-2013 at 08:36 PM.

I try to keep track of players' options here. Some of the ones for the Major Leaguers are probably inaccurate, but I haven't researched them too much since the team would need their permission to be optioned anyway.

Thanks camisadelgolf. That is a great chart you have there.

6. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-16-2013)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a player with 5 years of MLB service time also "out of options"?
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a player with 5 years of MLB service time also "out of options"?
    It's not that he's out of options--it's that his permission is needed before he may be optioned.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Minor Moves: Donald, Berken, Gartrell
    By Tim Dierkes [April 4 at 5:22pm CST]
    Today's minor moves...

Reds infielder Jason Donald cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A, according to the International League transactions page. He'd been designated for assignment on Sunday. The 28-year-old hit .277/.365/.441 in 296 Triple-A plate appearances last year.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I try to keep track of players' options here. Some of the ones for the Major Leaguers are probably inaccurate, but I haven't researched them too much since the team would need their permission to be optioned anyway.
    I'm glad I came across this thread and found your spreadsheet. I hope you don't mind, but I shared it on another board I post on.

11. Likes:

camisadelgolf (07-06-2013),Gallen5862 (10-31-2013)

Turn Off Ads?