Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reds 2013 TV Schedule

Re: Reds 2013 TV Schedule

Just an FYI that if you have XM satellite radio internet streaming, the Reds game is currently on channel 846.

Scroll down after clicking link for the full schedule.

http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Sate...=SXM%2FWrapper
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    I like Kelch because I think the play-by-play guy should be a neutral canvas. Keep his head game and maintain a good pace. Let the color man be colorful.
    I agree with this as well. And with Cowboy as the color, they make a pretty good comedy duo. Kelch's subtle irony and Cowboy's buffoonery are nicely juxtaposed.

Here is the Reds Live 2013 Spring Training Schedule on Fox Sports Ohio. Looks to be on Monday-Friday in the evening. Watched it last night. Great interviews.

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/reds-live...le#08-Mar-2013

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/pro...-2013/74485269

part of BBN

I realize this is a TV thread but didnt want to start another one for this radio question.
    I can only pick up WLW as far the the cincy area radio stations. I have been hearing WLW sports say lately the ST games will be on 1360 (I think it is).
    Why isnt WLW carrying the last few games like they used to (the last 2 weeks of ST) and they are still going to carry regular season games arent they ?
    It just seems starnge hearing the Reds will be on "another" radio station. Must have been out of the loop on this one so thanks for any info.

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    I realize this is a TV thread but didnt want to start another one for this radio question.
    I can only pick up WLW as far the the cincy area radio stations. I have been hearing WLW sports say lately the ST games will be on 1360 (I think it is).
    Why isnt WLW carrying the last few games like they used to (the last 2 weeks of ST) and they are still going to carry regular season games arent they ?
    It just seems starnge hearing the Reds will be on "another" radio station. Must have been out of the loop on this one so thanks for any info.
    Yes, regular season games will be on WLW. They use 1360 as an overflow channel, since spring games don't really do big ratings anyway. They aren't contractually obligated to have the spring games on WLW so they aren't going to pre-empt regular programming unless they think people are going to be listening.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Yes, regular season games will be on WLW. They use 1360 as an overflow channel, since spring games don't really do big ratings anyway. They aren't contractually obligated to have the spring games on WLW so they aren't going to pre-empt regular programming unless they think people are going to be listening.
    Appreciate the info.

I did not want to start a new thread so posting this here:

From Fox Sports Ohio:

Channel Info for Reds & Crew on September 21
    FS OHIO STAFF | Published: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:50am | 0

Saturday September 21, 2013
    Reds @ Pirates at 7:00pm | Pregame at 6:30pm
    Crew v. Fire at 7:30pm
    Reds @ Pirates
    Reds Live Pregame Show begins at 6:30pm | First Pitch at 7:00pm
    · Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Bowling Green (KY), Evansville (IN), Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Fort Wayne, Louisville/Lexington, Charleston/Huntington, Wheeling/Steubenville areas:

o Main FOX Sports Ohio cable channel
    o DirecTV: FSCincinnati
    o Dish: FSCincinnati
    o AT&T: FSCincinnati
    ·
    Columbus/Lima areas:

o The game is being made available to providers to air on the alternate FOX Sports Ohio cable channels. Alternate channel information can be found here: http://www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder
    o DirecTV: FSCincinnati
    o Dish: FSCincinnati
    o AT&T: FSCincinnati
    __________________________________________________ ______

Crew v. Fire
    Kickoff at 7:30pm

· Columbus, Lima, Cleveland, Youngstown areas:

o Main FOX Sports Ohio cable channel
    o DirecTV: FSOhio
    o Dish: FSOhio
    o AT&T: FSOhio

· Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, Bowling Green (KY), Evansville (IN), Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Fort Wayne, Louisville/Lexington, Charleston/Huntington, Wheeling/Steubenville areas:
    o The game is being made available to providers to air on the alternate FOX Sports Ohio cable channels. Alternate channel information can be found here: http://www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder/
    o DirecTV: FSOhio
    o Dish: FSOhio
    o AT&T: FSOhio
    Last edited by goreds2; 09-21-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Turn Off Ads?