Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Great article by Ken Rosenthal on Shin-Soo Choo

Great article by Ken Rosenthal on Shin-Soo Choo

I know this was posted in the other Choo thread, but I thought it deserved a thread of its own. Choo seems like an awesome guy. I really, really hope the Reds are able to sign him long term.

The Reds, at least for the moment, seem committed to Choo in center. Indeed, they’ve already noticed something that the Indians knew from the start.

How much Choo cares.

“He wants to do it — that’s very important,” said former Reds center fielder Eric Davis, a special assistant with the club who is instructing the team’s outfielders with first-base coach Billy Hatcher this spring. “You get somebody who doesn’t want to move, they’re not going to put forth the effort. He embraced it.”
    http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/c...utfield-022213
    I miss Adam Dunn.

2. Likes:

Blitz Dorsey (02-23-2013), jmac (02-23-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Great article by Ken Rosenthal on Shin-Soo Choo

This artice doesn't surprise me at all.

I've been following Choo for 3 years just hoping we would get him as a leadoff man. My wife is Korean so she can translate the many articles about him in Korean newspapers. He is a very good all around ballplayer and an absolute GAMER!

I still can't believe we got him. Our team on the field and in the clubhouse will be stronger so long as he stays healthy. I think we took a BIG step toward a WS by acquiring him.
    Last edited by smixsell; 02-23-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Great read. Thanks for posting.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    This artice doesn't surprise me at all.

I've been following Choo for 3 years just hoping we would get him as a leadoff man. My wife is Korean so she can translate the many articles about him in Korean newspapers. He is a very good all around ballplayer and an absolute GAMER!

I still can't believe we got him. Our team on the field and in the clubhouse will be stronger so long as he stays healthy. I think we took a BIG step toward a WS by acquiring him.
    Yeah, I've been following him too as a Reds trade target. Very excited for him and the Reds. He finally gets to play for a winner.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Turn Off Ads?