Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Now I'm ready--shameless Stub Hub plug

Now I'm ready--shameless Stub Hub plug

Just bought two for April 4 12:35 game against Angels. Gotta love Stub Hub, row C, section 425, $40 out the door. Behind home plate at Mezzanine level. Great price comparatively.

I also saw today where the Reds implemented dynamic ticket pricing. Gee, novel concept. Stub Hub's been doing that service for years, and I bet their prices are better!
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Re: Now I'm ready--shameless Stub Hub plug

I am torn, tr. The "middleman" drives end-user price up. But Stub Hub is good for letting us have what we want and let us get it at the last minute.

personally like the reds front ticket office. Bought the flex plan today and they were very helpful, got the seats I wanted. Saved about 7$ per ticket over the single game price - that adds up! Bought my playoff ticket last year off of stubhub - they are good at getting their money, they get about 40% of the total transaction amount or there abouts
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

All I can say is that I always give the Reds first dibs and try to buy tickets directly, but stub hub gives me better seats for a fraction of the price. Today I checked reds.com first, availability was poor and prices were high.

The only time I get better deals from the Reds is with a promotion or using the cincinnatiusa hotel booking, 1/2 price Reds tickets deals.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

A lot of ticket brokers put same exact tickets on ebay and stubhub. Almost always cheaper on ebay. Thats where I got mine for the opening weekend. Were about 10 dollars cheaper per ticket on ebay for same seats.

Quote Originally Posted by RadfordVA View Post
    A lot of ticket brokers put same exact tickets on ebay and stubhub. Almost always cheaper on ebay. Thats where I got mine for the opening weekend. Were about 10 dollars cheaper per ticket on ebay for same seats.
    And there are not as many surcharges on Ebay for the buyer when purchasing tickets. I always use it if I have time for them to be shipped rather than needing them for that night's game.
    "The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." -Vince Lombardi

I ve had many friends get burned on ebay with barcodes not working for tickets. Good luck !

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I also saw today where the Reds implemented dynamic ticket pricing. Gee, novel concept. Stub Hub's been doing that service for years, and I bet their prices are better!
    Most clubs' version of dynamic pricing is simply to move the price upward on games that are likely to sell out. I guess it's a friendlier term than "surcharge."

I've gotten some great deals on tickets to Reds games in Houston, thanks to sellers on StubHub unloading tickets to games the Astros were likely to lose. That's my kind of dynamic pricing.
    /r/reds

I got tix last sat for reds v brewers at miller park in July & the dynamic pricing was about $12 per ticket lower than the normal price. That's the type of dynamic pricing, 4 months in advance, that I can appreciate
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

Turn Off Ads?