Turn Off Ads?

Thread: No Ads 'Pete Rose Special'!

No Ads 'Pete Rose Special'!

Everyone,

Boss and I would like to again thank you for your patience and understanding with the site down as we migrated to our new host. We are both very happy with the change and, while we hated to have RedsZone offline, it was necessary for the long-term health of the site (and our sanity!).

In addition, we have reduced the standard 'ad free' subscription over 50% to $14 - the 'Pete Rose Special'.

You can take advantage of this rate for a limited time by clicking on your "User CP" and navigating to the "Paid Subscriptions" link. You can also click here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/payments.php

Thank you!

2. Likes:

Boss-Hog (02-28-2013),cumberlandreds (03-01-2013),Plus Plus (02-28-2013),RBA (03-09-2013),WVRedsFan (03-12-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: No Ads 'Pete Rose Special'!

I just signed up. Glad to finally be able to help out a great website. Just wondering how long does it take to finally see no ads? They don't really bother me but it will be nice not see them pop up.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I just signed up. Glad to finally be able to help out a great website. Just wondering how long does it take to finally see no ads? They don't really bother me but it will be nice not see them pop up.
    It should be automatic, so I will look in to this ASAP. It probably won't be until later today, as I currently cannot access the section of the site I need to, but let us know if it starts working in the meantime. Thanks for subscribing.

They are off now. I think I just had to go out of RZ and come back in.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    They are off now. I think I just had to go out of RZ and come back in.
    It think the job that processes subscriptions runs on an hourly basis, so it was likely a matter of waiting a very short period of time, so it's not truly immediate.

FYI: This special will run until 11pm ET on March 13, 2013.

I didn't mind the ads. But I subscribed anyhow.

Is Pete Rose making anything off his name?

Quote Originally Posted by GIK View Post
    Everyone,

Boss and I would like to again thank you for your patience and understanding with the site down as we migrated to our new host. We are both very happy with the change and, while we hated to have RedsZone offline, it was necessary for the long-term health of the site (and our sanity!).

In addition, we have reduced the standard 'ad free' subscription over 50% to $14 - the 'Pete Rose Special'.

You can take advantage of this rate for a limited time by clicking on your "User CP" and navigating to the "Paid Subscriptions" link. You can also click here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/payments.php

Thank you!
    Just extended my subscription if that is possible. It will come from either my name (Ron Fleshman) or shonuff92@yahoo.com. thanks for all you do!
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

12. Likes:

Boss-Hog (03-12-2013),GIK (03-13-2013)

Thanks, WV!

Last reminder before the special ends in ~12 hours.

Turn Off Ads?