Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2013 Reds Spring Training Battles and Stats

Re: 2013 Reds Spring Training Battles and Stats

I would have to think that a lot of these roster decisions could be made today, with only 2 days of ST left. Getting tired of worrying about the last roster spots for guys that I don't want to see pitch this year at all, ever. Never, ever. (except for Hoover, who may be sent to AAA because of options).

For all you's who are worried about getting something in return via a trade, I would take a bag of used balls for Parra and Ondrusek. And Simon.
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2013 Reds Spring Training Battles and Stats

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou1990 View Post
    I would have to think that a lot of these roster decisions could be made today, with only 2 days of ST left. Getting tired of worrying about the last roster spots for guys that I don't want to see pitch this year at all, ever. Never, ever. (except for Hoover, who may be sent to AAA because of options).

For all you's who are worried about getting something in return via a trade, I would take a bag of used balls for Parra and Ondrusek. And Simon.
    No way they'd get much for any of these guys. Getting some one to take the above minimum salary is the best we could hope for IMO. 11th and 12th men are pretty interchangeable and guys like these have already been moved for fringe minor leaguers. Seattle's deal of Shawn Kelley to the Yankees may be an indication of what we'd get The return isn't really worth worrying about. The best thing is to make the decsion so that the best guys or guys with the most potential get the major league innings. That puts Ondrusek in last place in this race. If he's lost in the process, so what?
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Turn Off Ads?