Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reds Tickets Thread

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Reds Tickets Thread

If this is not ok, please move it, delete it, etc. I have a 40 game package, live 4.5 hrs from the stadium and obviously can't use all of my tickets. I would much rather my tickets go for face value to Reds fans than list on Stubhub and them go to other teams fans. So, if it's ok with Redszone, I'll just list my tickets here for sale for face value. I'll try to update as the year goes as my work schedule varies and it really dictates what games I can see. Also, I would love if other folks would use this to sell tickets, sometimes I come up for a weekend set and am missing one game out of the series and have to buy off the street. I would much rather deal with folks here. I may be the only one that feels this way but, I would love if we had a forum on here totally dedicated to tickets, baseball cards, and other memorabilia.

I know as of now I have the following games available for the month of Apr.

Apr. 15, 18. 19. 23 these tickets are in 130 Row II. If interested please pm me.
    Last edited by redsfaninbsg; 03-06-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Re: Reds Tickets Thread

Not my decision of course, but I feel this thread is great. As long as the tickets being sold are not being sold at more than face value. "For Reds fans, by Reds fans"... that is the motto. And as you mentioned better that REDS fans get them than opposing fans.

4.5 hours away and bought the 40 game package? You might be the most dedicated (or craziest lol) fan ever!

I think it's a good idea, and I'm fine with it as long as:

1. GIK is also OK with it
    2. Tickets are not sold a penny above face value
    3. You buy and sell with a clear understanding that RedsZone is in no way responsible for the purchase or sale of any tickets

Sun Deck members who cannot yet post in the ORG can PM the user selling tickets if he or she is interested.

I'll likely be posting here later to see if there's a buyer for two of my PowerPack tickets I can't use.

I'm OK with it but, yes, please follow point #2 (or your post will be removed) and keep in mind point #3 as you complete your transaction.

Thanks, everyone.

I strongly recommend a Tickets forum. Therefore you could start a thread with a title of: "2 tickets for Sat April 6, lower level". Each person that is trying to sell would start their own thread. As games pass, the threads fall into oblivion or moderators could delete them.
    It's a while lot better than searching through a 15 page thread looking for your most recent tickets you need to sell.

A football board I frequent has a tickets forum and it works beautifully.

Let's see how much traffic this thread gets before we consider starting a new sub-forum for tickets. We've previously started sub-forums based upon requests and had to close them in a few weeks because they received very, very little traffic.

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

redsfaninbsg, what is the face value for your tickets or does it fluctuate each game?

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

I'm from out of town, but if I make the trip to Cincy like I plan to, I'll definitely need some tickets. They look like pretty good seats!
    Award Winning Baseball Player

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Roush View Post
    redsfaninbsg, what is the face value for your tickets or does it fluctuate each game?
    Season tickets are a slightly different price for each class of game with "premium" games being a higher price than others. The face value is considerably lower than what you'd pay at the ticket office for single game tickets in every case, though.

How many seats do you have?
    Sto Pro Veritate

"A Rose by Any Other. . " RedRoser's Avatar

Please check your PM box!

Thanks,
    RedRoser

I have two seats. I haven't received the tickets yet so I don't know the price of each game. I'm guessing they are around $40 each.

Bump, still have these April tickets available. $40 a ticket, I can meet on opening day/night or e-mail you the tickets.

I have two PowerPack tickets and can't go on Saturday 5/25 against the Cubs; the game is scheduled for 4:10. They're in section 423 row E (View Level Box seats), and I'm asking $60 total, which is face value less the outlandish service fees I've already paid. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Let's see how much traffic this thread gets before we consider starting a new sub-forum for tickets. We've previously started sub-forums based upon requests and had to close them in a few weeks because they received very, very little traffic.
    Raise your hand if you remember the "Blogs" forum. I think it had two threads, ever. Sometimes, they just don't work out.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Turn Off Ads?