Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reds Tickets Thread

Re: Reds Tickets Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    I figured this thread is as good as any to ask this...

My wife and I are going to be in Cincinnati Sunday and are going to go to the game that night against StL. The only seats left are in the 500 sections. Which section in the 500's should I chose? Or does it matter?
    522 is right behind home...but you may be able to find lower seats by going to reds.com page and you can actually select your seat.

Here's a link to the page where you can select your seat...I recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16..._Sundays-na-a1

Currently, section 128 has 2 together towards the back.
    Last edited by TOBTTReds; 06-05-2013 at 09:32 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

I've got two tickets at face $55 each in section 132 for Friday. I'll be in town and can meet up prior to the game.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

I'm looking for two tickets to Saturdays game. If anyone has extra, or can't go PM me.

I have one ticket for Saturday's game (6/8) that's up for grabs. Send me a PM with a full name if you are interested and I'll put the ticket in Will Call. Thanks!
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

I've got two in section 130 for Sunday night. $90 for both.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

My wife & I will be in Chicago for a wedding for our next Power Pack tickets - two tickets in Section 523 behind Home Plate (Row O). Face value is $22 each - I'd like to get near that. The game is against the Brewers. Those are always good Fireworks nights.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Anyone have tickets to sell for this Friday (Reds vs Padres)? I just got back from Korea and will only be able to make this game before moving to Texas. Will pay face value. PM if you have anything. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thatcoolguy_22 View Post
    Anyone have tickets to sell for this Friday (Reds vs Padres)? I just got back from Korea and will only be able to make this game before moving to Texas. Will pay face value. PM if you have anything. Thanks!
    Not sure how much you are looking to pay, but I was also looking for tix for this game and saw some front row club seats for $80 plus fees on stubhub. That's a real good value if you like to eat good food and don't need alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    My wife & I will be in Chicago for a wedding for our next Power Pack tickets - two tickets in Section 523 behind Home Plate (Row O). Face value is $22 each - I'd like to get near that. The game is against the Brewers. Those are always good Fireworks nights.
    I thought I'd bump this up. The tickets are still available.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Bumping this up....

I have 1 free ticket for the Friday 9/27 game vs Pirates (fireworks night). This is my season ticket - 522 - C- 5, right behind home plate and on the aisle. I'll be there but it is also Social Media Night and I purchased another ticket.

If you are interested send me a PM (with your full name/address). You have two options, it can be mailed today, tomorrow or Saturday - or I can put it into will call. Either way, I will need a full name (and address if you want it mailed).

Thanks!
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Bumping this up....

I have 1 free ticket for the Friday 9/27 game vs Pirates (fireworks night). This is my season ticket - 522 - C- 5, right behind home plate and on the aisle. I'll be there but it is also Social Media Night and I purchased another ticket.

If you are interested send me a PM (with your full name/address). You have two options, it can be mailed today, tomorrow or Saturday - or I can put it into will call. Either way, I will need a full name (and address if you want it mailed).

Thanks!
    Bumping this up... this ticket is still available. I can only place it in will call today or tomorrow. If you are interested send me a PM with your full name.

Thanks!

Stat geek...and proud

I'm not going to make the drive tonight due to the threat of rain, so my two tickets are up on Stubhub if anyone more local wants to snag them and take a chance on the weather.

SEC 119 ROW AA.

https://www.stubhub.com/reds-vs-rock..._id=1084805243

Stat geek...and proud

And they're sold.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...es.jsp?loc=aaa

No, you do not need to be a AAA member. Enjoy

Stat geek...and proud

So.... Funny story. My buddy who said we shouldn't go tonight changed his mind. So, I snagged two tickets in 121 off stubhub to replace the ones I sold. My friend caught a foul ball. I could have got it but I didn't try because I don't want a skull fracture, and it bounced off the guy next to me, right to him. If I hadn't sold those other tickets that wouldn't have happened. Thought that was amusing.

Turn Off Ads?