Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds on the Road

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reds on the Road

Some of us don't live in the Cincinnati area (anymore). I just ordered tickets for the game in DC on the 26th, and depending on my schedule I'll be adding the 28th as well. I'm also planning to try and get to Philly in May for a game, but I work that weekend, so have to get a couple off days approved before I can commit. It's too bad they're not coming to Baltimore this year.

Anyone else got plans to see the ol' ball team away from the GABP this year?
    Is it "next season" yet?

Re: Reds on the Road

I always try to catch them in Cleveland, and this year I'll be headed back to Wrigley for the May 4, and 5 games

I am going to two games in dc April 26 and 27.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Definitely want to make Cleveland happen and at some point would like to make my first trip to Wrigley. Pittsburgh could be another option.

Taking the family on a long trip up to miller park this summer.
    Would. Like to make it to wrigley also, been there the last 3 yrs
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

I always try to see them in DC; I'm not sure about this year. There is always lots of Reds fans in the crowd.
    Where we gonna go?

Got Lemonheads thrown at me in Cleveland last year, will likely return to the scene of the crime.

Will be seeing plenty of future Reds on the road as I will be going to see as many Hens games in Toledo as I can get to.

I just bought great seats for all FIVE of the Reds gamesin the SF bay area.

I got seats in the Reds "friends and family" section for the 3 games at AT&T park (sat right behind and met Jay Bruce's agent Matt Sosnick and his wife in these seats last year and Walt Jocketty came over to say hi to them while I was getting a beer )

Also got seats in the front row of the VIP field box for the 2 games in Oakland, and it looks like you can look into the Reds dugout all game long from there.

We paid an arm and a leg for these seats, but HEY, we're not going on vactation this year so WHY NOT!?

Lord willing we'll get lots of autographs and I'll post some cool pics on here.
    Last edited by smixsell; 03-10-2013 at 11:34 AM.

9. Likes:

Simon Rhymon (03-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbley View Post
    Got Lemonheads thrown at me in Cleveland last year, will likely return to the scene of the crime.

Will be seeing plenty of future Reds on the road as I will be going to see as many Hens games in Toledo as I can get to.

They don't throw very well in Cleveland. They probably were aiming elsewhere and the wind off the lake blew them around.

"Kids are always chasing rainbows, but baseball is a world where you can catch them." ~
    Johnny Vander Meer

11. Likes:

Captain13 (03-11-2013)

I'm seeing them the second weekend of the season in Pittsburgh. That will only be the second home series for the Pirates, who open at home against the Cubs and then take off to the West Coast. It's always an interesting experience being in the presence of Pirates fans who, because the team is still a few days away from being mathematically eliminated, genuinely believe their team is headed to the World Series.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

I'll be following them in California for ten games. I think I win.

Gizmo...I am up in Baltimore, and am hoping to make it to one of the DC games in late April. Maybe that Saturday game.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

I am going to try to make it to Pittsburgh in April for a weekend game.
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

I'm definitely going to all 3 games here in Houston. Considering the change of leagues, it might be my last chance for a VERY long while.

I've gotta admit, I kinda hope MLB keeps them on the Reds interleague schedule. But I think the chances are slim.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    I'm definitely going to all 3 games here in Houston. Considering the change of leagues, it might be my last chance for a VERY long while.
    I'll probably make my way over to Houston for one of those games. If it was a weekend series, I'd probably catch two of them.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?