Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2013 discussion

Re: March Madness 2013 discussion

What's shorter, a handshake from Tommy Crean or an "encounter" with Pitino at Porcini's?
    Last edited by WMR; 03-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

This one is funny... He's in blow by mode but Matta grabs him and holds on for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    1987 lives for another year...

Will there be another batch of Sweet 16 rings issued?

Crean with the blow by which has become the norm for him when his team takes a loss.
    I'm curious about this garnering so much attention. What's the average speed for a coach to shake hands with the opposing coach? After so much was made of it, it looked like Crean and Ryan were going to make out after Wisconsin beat IU in the B1G Tourney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    I'm curious about this garnering so much attention. What's the average speed for a coach to shake hands with the opposing coach? After so much was made of it, it looked like Crean and Ryan were going to make out after Wisconsin beat IU in the B1G Tourney.
    The only person who cares is WMR, who needs to worry about his team and stop being obsessed with ours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-29-2013)

When all is said and done more is said than done.

9. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (03-30-2013),BRM (03-29-2013),bucksfan2 (03-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    I would have to time the handshake-pleasantries after a win vs. the handshake-no pleasantries after the loss to determine. If the handshake time is the same for wins and losses, than maybe he's just a germophobe. If the handshake time is short and curt after losses only, then its a sign of being a sore loser. I think the list is long enough of Crean's annoying personality and character traits that the handshake issue can probably be in the second ten, though.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar
    We've got some hilarious jokes the past couple pages. I don't think anyone has mentioned the most hilarious one yet, the fact that the biggest reason Kentucky fans have had to celebrate all season is Indiana's elimination from the tournament.

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I would have to time the handshake-pleasantries after a win vs. the handshake-no pleasantries after the loss to determine. If the handshake time is the same for wins and losses, than maybe he's just a germophobe. If the handshake time is short and curt after losses only, then its a sign of being a sore loser. I think the list is long enough of Crean's annoying personality and character traits that the handshake issue can probably be in the second ten, though.
    On that, you and I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    The only person who cares is WMR, who needs to worry about his team and stop being obsessed with ours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    WMR is the only one who cares and is the only one talking about this?

Really?

That's what you're going with?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    We've got some hilarious jokes the past couple pages. I don't think anyone has mentioned the most hilarious one yet, the fact that the biggest reason Kentucky fans have had to celebrate all season is Indiana's elimination from the tournament.

Ha!
    2012 vs. 1987 is the funniest though, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    I'm glad Cal is finding time to tip a few brews between signing the greatest recruiting class in the history of collegiate athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    2012 vs. 1987 is the funniest though, by far.
    If you're talking about the spread between years UK and UofL last beat Florida in football, I think you're off by one year on each side.

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    They're ALL sore losers. Some just hide it better. I've said it before: As a Colts fan I've never jumped on the Pats for quick handshakes or being sore losers, so I really don't care if Tom Crean gives a quick post game handshake. It's a pretty stupid thing to make into a big deal but I've come to expect that from some. Just like my life wouldn't really be any better if IU had won the tournament last year as apposed to not winning since 1987, but for some it's a big part of their lives. That's another way to go.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

18. Likes:

WMR (03-29-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    If you're talking about the spread between years UK and UofL last beat Florida in football, I think you're off by one year on each side.
    Ouch you really got me?

Football smack from the liddle bros in a march madness thread... When liddle bro is still alive...

Turn Off Ads?