Turn Off Ads?
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2013 discussion

Re: March Madness 2013 discussion

I have very little desire to watch the rest of this game except with the hope that Louisville wins. Ware is an ATL kid. Hopefully they win and he's patched up well enough to make the road trip with them next week.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've never seen anything worse than that. If you're squeamish do NOT go to google or Twitter. It's horrific.

With the injury, I will only do this once, Go Cardinals.

I watched the video and I'll echo what others have said, don't. There's a reason CBS stopped showing it and wouldn't show it at halftime. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kevin Ware and his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    With the injury, I will only do this once, Go Cardinals.
    Makes it easier when they're playing Duke, doesn't it?

Dieng looks like an NBA player right now. His improvement has been pretty remarkable.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

UL is going to kill WSU.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Makes it easier when they're playing Duke, doesn't it?

Dieng looks like an NBA player right now. His improvement has been pretty remarkable.
    I kinda figure Pitino owes Coach K some payback for Laettner. Might not be the same team but I can take pride in knowing the monkey is off Pitino's back.

Before the injury, it was like asking if I wanted to pull for Iraq or North Korea. I'm actually more shocked Louisville is not only winning but dominating after that injury. Nerlens Noel by comparison suffered a lessening injury and UK went into a tailspin.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Ware jumped to try to block a three-pointer, and when he landed, his leg just shattered. Imagine a stick being broken in half and holding on by a string. That's what it looked like when he lifted his leg. It's probably the most jaw-dropping thing I've ever seen in sports.

Here's a link to the video, but it is certainly not for the faint of heart.
    http://twitter.yfrog.com/nmbvvtabxidqqddtzqsvcvfrz
    The worst part was when he moved his knee and the bone was moving in and out. Ew.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

9. Likes:

camisadelgolf (03-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    UL is going to kill WSU.
    The one thing the Shockers have going for them is that they'll be able to handle Louisville's athleticism and speed better than Duke. But if Siva and Smith are hitting tough shots (as they have been), there's really nothing you can do against this team.

What happened to Florida? When I saw them earlier in the year, they looked unbeatable. Haven't seen them enough to understand what happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    The one thing the Shockers have going for them is that they'll be able to handle Louisville's athleticism and speed better than Duke. But if Siva and Smith are hitting tough shots (as they have been), there's really nothing you can do against this team.
    The other thing is they can space teams out with four guards. Mismatches slice both ways and even though they can run a center that is 6'6 or 6'7 they can make players like DeShaun Thomas uncomfortable.

part of BBN

Certainly most surprised by the dismantling of Baylor by the Louisville Women ! Wow ...........

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Certainly most surprised by the dismantling of Baylor by the Louisville Women ! Wow ...........
    Okay in the last 2 minutes the lead has went from 16 to 8 so hold the phone....

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    I checked the box score about 10 minutes ago. Shooting 70% from 3-point land will do magical things.

Thanks everyone for explaining the Ware injury. I am glad I didn't see it. I can't handle leg injuries anymore. Not that I was ever able to handle them, but after blowing out my knee twice, I just can't do them and still walk later that day.

Didn't end up as a dismantling, but a win anyway. I'm not sure if Louisville or the other 7 teams left in the Tournament were more thrilled by the result.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Didn't end up as a dismantling, but a win anyway. I'm not sure if Louisville or the other 7 teams left in the Tournament were more thrilled by the result.
    Bingo. Baylor was sure on a roll at the end of the game but ran out of time. I am sure Louisville is happy and as you said, the other 7 are overjoyed !

Turn Off Ads?