Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About done with Cincinnati weather

Re: About done with Cincinnati weather

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    San Diego County is pretty good year round.
    i was in san diego two winters ago and people were mowing their lawns...i was so jealous...who knows when i'll first mow this year....and honestly, the winters aren't even bad any more like they use to be, but they just drag on forever...

i need a timeshare...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Retired

So far it's done a whole bunch of nothing where I live. Streets are wet, that's about it. Looks like most of it went south into KY.

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    San Diego County is pretty good year round.
    Or at least it will be until the pythons make it that far.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Today, it's 60 degrees, and now the National Weahter Service has issued a winter weather advisory for tomorrow. 2-3 inches of snow. What in the heck? No wonder everyone is sick, constant 25-30 degree temperature changes. This stuff is getting really old.

I think it's time to move to the south.
    It's been 50+ here all week in NJ, and I had made plans to see a friend who lives quite a bit away. When I woke to snow yesterday I was pretty upset, and I do not remember authorizing such weather.
    Award Winning Baseball Player

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    Or at least it will be until the pythons make it that far.
    Wow, the pythons will be in every state? Kansas too?

Hmmmm, Snakes on a Plain !!

7. Likes:

BillDoran (03-18-2013),Revering4Blue (03-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    Today, it's 60 degrees, and now the National Weahter Service has issued a winter weather advisory for tomorrow. 2-3 inches of snow. What in the heck? No wonder everyone is sick, constant 25-30 degree temperature changes. This stuff is getting really old.

I think it's time to move to the south.
    How about those weather forecasters? We didn't get a lick of snow in my part of town.

I like when they forecast snow and we don't get any, feels lucky.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I have an alligator in my backyard pond, literally 60 feet behind our house. Also get wild boars and I see a bobcat once every few months.

Any early early early Opening Day forecasts? I know it doesn't look too warm to start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    i need a timeshare...
    RBA is right! So Cal is the place to be! My last apartment, I lived in for 9 years before I turned on the heat for the first time----20 years with no A/C ( the ocean breezes do it for you).

If you really are interested in a timeshare, look at Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (my former employer) 1240 square feet, 2 BR, 2Bath, full kitchen. Double shower/double sink in the Main BR. Patio or Balcony with Ocean Views of Catalina Island. Washer/Dryer in unit. 5 swimming pools, several jacussies, Kids Club, tennis courts, basketball courts, putting green, fire pitts, shuttle busses, largest undeveloped beach in California between Santa Barbara and Mexico just across the way. Dolphin Safari and Whale Watching available as well as day trips to Catalina Island. www.marriott.com Just put in Newport Beach, CA and it should come up in the listings. OK. End of pitch.

Rem
    "For Reds fans, by Reds fans" Learn it, love it, live it.

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    RBA is right! So Cal is the place to be! My last apartment, I lived in for 9 years before I turned on the heat for the first time----20 years with no A/C ( the ocean breezes do it for you).

If you really are interested in a timeshare, look at Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (my former employer) 1240 square feet, 2 BR, 2Bath, full kitchen. Double shower/double sink in the Main BR. Patio or Balcony with Ocean Views of Catalina Island. Washer/Dryer in unit. 5 swimming pools, several jacussies, Kids Club, tennis courts, basketball courts, putting green, fire pitts, shuttle busses, largest undeveloped beach in California between Santa Barbara and Mexico just across the way. Dolphin Safari and Whale Watching available as well as day trips to Catalina Island. www.marriott.com Just put in Newport Beach, CA and it should come up in the listings. OK. End of pitch.

Rem
    Actually, I am interested. We literally just started thinking about timeshares after getting back home from Florida. I thought there was a poster that worked for Marriott before, but wasn't sure who it was. I'll have to check it out sometime this weekend. I love California.

Very excited for the 1-14 inches of snow expected in my local tomorrow

On a related note the number of times I curse the weather tomorrow will range from 1-1000
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Very excited for the 1-14 inches of snow expected in my local tomorrow

On a related note the number of times I curse the weather tomorrow will range from 1-1000
    1 - 14 inches? That's one hell of a variance

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

It's been a cool, dry winter here in San Antonio. The Midwest seems to be getting the deliveries of wintertime precipitation that should have gone to Texas. We're about to head into the most severe drought restrictions in decades thanks to several dry years in a row.

The only upside to this winter is that I've gotten to use my fireplace more than in the average winter.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    1 - 14 inches? That's one hell of a variance
    We ended up at about 8. I actually saw a weather.com forecast that called for 1-14 inches of snow. Gotta cover the bases
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?